• What happens if it starts raining while they have my roof torn off?
We take precautions to be prepared for the event of rain. Your home, if exposed is covered in plastic until the rain subsides and we can continue our work.
• When will I get my TWI (Texas Windstorm Inspection) report?
After your roof is completed, our windstorm engineer will visit your home to ensure your installation completed under code. Usually 7-10 days after the engineer completes the inspection your TWI certification report can then be found online at https://appscenter.tdi.texas.gov/windstorm/p/searchForAppl. At that time, you would then search for your certification by address otherwise you can give us a call at the office and we would be more than happy to assist you.
• Will I have to worry about nails in my yard or driveway?
As part of our post inspection, we perform a magnetic sweep of the perimeter or your home for any possible nails, which are gathered and removed.
• After I approve the estimate, how long until my job starts?
Once your estimate has been signed we begin immediately to add your project to the schedule. We order the necessary materials and schedule our install team for a time that works best for our customer’s schedules. Of course, there can be unforeseeable delays such as weather or demand on product or installation, but we do our best to set the expectation in a timely manner to ensure our customer’s satisfaction.
• How do I handle any warranty issues that might arise later?
Give us a call as soon as you discover any discrepancies. Our staff will immediately review your project file and advise you of your options. In most cases, it is as simple as scheduling one of our field techs to come out, assess the issue and make the necessary repairs.
• I have a pool in my backyard, is it going to be filled with debris from the work being performed?
We take precautions to protect your property as well as anything that surrounds your property. Pools, air conditioning units and flowerbeds are covered prior to starting any exterior project. Please let us know of any concerns you might have and we will work with you.
• My home experienced damage from a roof leak, are you able to help me fix the interior as well?
YES! We offer many services and can therefore assist with most needs within your property as well. Just give us a call or speak with your Sales Rep when they come to assess your project.
• I am not sure if I need a roof replacement, can you guide me?
Yes, our roofing experts can assess your roof and guide you in making the best decision based on your roofs current condition. We also offer roof tune-ups to ensure you get the most life out of your current roof.
• I have a project in mind but I don’t know where to start.
We do our best to make projects as easy for our customers as possible. Simply give us a call and schedule one of our Reps to come out and advise. They will guide you through the process and help you make decisions that match your expectations. We have an extensive background in remodeling and stay up to date with the latest trends.
• How long will my roof take to replace?
Most roof replacements are completed in 1 to 2 days, however this all depends on the size and complexity of your home. However, your Sales Rep will set your expectation at the time of your estimate process.
• Will my roof be exposed to the elements overnight while the job is in progress?
Not at all. Our install teams are very cautious and therefore tear off only what they are able to replace within that same day.